Consultancy Services and Training
Due to the success of our company, we now offer consultancy services and provide training courses to other companies. This is to help in the achievement of an improved Health and Social Care industry. We recognise that despite all the recent challenges that Social Care providers face; with good business systems, management and training, a high class service can still be delivered. Thus we can support you to achieve this.
Who we can help
- Are you thinking of opening up your own business?
- Do you want to develop or diversify your existing business?
Read how we can assist you:
Business Support Services
We offer several types of business support service. These range from pre CQC registration services, through to business development and support. Below is a summary of what we have on offer.
- CQC registration
- Changing service from residential care provision to providing supported living
- Management of Supported Living Tenancies
- Housing Benefit Maximisation
- Building design and interiors
- Business Planning
- Staff Recruitment
- Company Policies and Procedures
- Costings and Pricing
- Quality Assurance
You may choose to buy in support on an hourly basis or we can negotiate with you a contract package.
Below are the details of some of the current projects we are involved in.
Provider 1 – The provider has an established learning disability residential care home. They now want to open a supported living project with 9 self contained flats. They are being supported with Marketing and the Costing of the Rent and Support Services. The support also includes understanding Housing Benefit (HB) rules in relation to supported living tenancies and maximising income from HB.
Provider 2 – This is a new company that needs to register with the CQC. Support is being providing with Registration with the CQC registration process, Building Design and Planning, Policies and Procedures, Marketing, Rent and Support Services Costing.
Provider 3 – This is a provider we have previously worked with. They needed further support with managing the tenancy of an extremely difficult client in one of their supported living scheme. They were provided with support on how the end the tenancy in line with UK laws and Social Care Professionals. They are also being supported with amending some of their policies and procedures, in line with changes in the management of their company and CQC regulations.
We can provide references from current and previous providers that we have worked with.
We can provide training and workshops on the following subjects
- Common Induction Standards
- Mental Capacity Act and DOLS in Supported Living
- Benefits for Supported Living
- Managing Supported Living Tenancies
- From Residential Care to Supported Living
- Health and Social Care Act 2008 in Supported Living
- Conflict Management
- Report Writing
- Support Planning and Keyworking
- Food Hygiene and Nutrition
- Supported Living Tenancies
If you would like to find out further information about our consultancy and training services, please contact Leonie Da Silva our Service Manager on 020 8292 2873 or 07985 221171.